1. The forums software has been upgraded and we are still sorting out its quirks.
    Please relay any problems you encounter. Thanks for your patience!
    Dismiss Notice

Gator Boats

Discussion in 'General' started by beekeeper, Feb 28, 2018.

1. beekeeper

beekeeper Well-Known Member

Has anyone order plans recently? When I log on to "www.gatorboats.com" site I can never get to the "plans" page.

2. Gamecock

Gamecock Well-Known Member

Hey Bee, google," gator boats", then click on gator wooden boat plans. Dave.
  3. Gamecock

Gamecock Well-Known Member

It seems that you have to type gator boats plus the model name," gator boats croc", to get each model to come up with plans. Dave.
  4. beekeeper

Thanks Dave. Something won't allow connecting to the plans directly from their home page. Their forum page has no activity. I wonder if they are out of business.

5. oldbuffpilot

oldbuffpilot Well-Known Member

I have gator plans I didn't use. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to PM you.
  6. beekeeper

Thanks, but I was not looking for plans for myself.
    I think their plans are about the best I have seen for what they are. Simple, easy to understand, functional designs, inexpensive materials, for straight forward traditional chine log construction. They are a good starting place for new builders. I hesitate to recommend them if they are out of business.

I don't think there is a private message function in the new site format.
  7. cliff58

cliff58 Member

I just sent you two a pm. Seems it's done by clicking a user name and choosing "start a conversation". Of course I had to try it out! :rolleyes:
  8. oldbuffpilot

oldbuffpilot Well-Known Member

Thanks Cliff. I'll give it a try.