go figure anything | SouthernPaddler.com

go figure anything

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Somewhere in this site there is probally something for everybody. Want to design a buckyball, how many stapels to buy to fence in a a particular field, boat flotation or about anything else about boats or ships,how many boats tx river rat can build in a day, build a trebuchet, Properties of just about any material fron steel to paper, the amount of Schotch Jack can sip in an hour, about anything about wood and wood products, hay and cattle production, how long piper can hold a note on the pipes, aircraft control systems, foundations,landfill, retainting walls, slope stability, how many weeks it would take Chuck to paddle 10 miles, and you just can' beleive how much more is in there. Dig through this site and be amazed.

http://www.martindalecenter.com/Calculators4.html

Bob

P.S. Sure hope that Texas English teacher dont't grade this post. He might come down and take my puter away form me. :oops: [/url]

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
You Rascal, You wern't supposed to be up at this time of night to catch my drug induced mistakes before I could deleate them. Took an hour and a half to produce that sorry example. Codine crap is keeping me awake.
Zombie Bob

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
I was just by chance I was awake then Bob But catching you deleting your posts was worth a little loss of sleep. Anybody wanting to know what he really said PM me.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Paul,

Wuz he seein' stuff....like a snake with the head of a 13 year old gal? I heard Jesco White seen that one time he wuz huffin' gas....least that wuz what he tole everbody in hiz documentary.

regards
bearridge

ps What wuz ya doin' up at that time of day? 8)

Flabbergasted (adj.), appalled over how much weight you have gained.

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
BR Bear I had eaten a big helpin of pork chops and rice a recipe that Bob's wife gave me. That put me right to sleep in the easy chair, next thing I knew it was time to pee around 2 30 or 3 am. I saw that I was still logged on to SP and noticed Bob was too so I got to figurin he was on the verge of some amazing revalations. I figured somebody should witness these for the rest of us to ponder.

a Bald Cypress

May 7, 2007
Northwest Louisiana
c

Kayak Jack said:
Well, after perusing it, I saw nothing about "how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?"

Next to useless, I guess.

Ahh, friend Jackus chuckwoodus, It is well known and documented by all the most famous sientific minds. Recorded in the history of our Great Country. Engraved in small letters on our currency and indellibly imprinted on the minds , those that have them, of all colledge students that,

A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could, if'n a woodchuck could chuck wood.
It is also quite possibe that a woodchuck could make a wooden boat with all the wood he chucked if he could but just work with epoxy.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Baldy - you're a fount of knowledge and GEE WHIZ! information. Seein's you still have rocks in your head, you may have a seat and remain.

We did have one, sane post on here once. I think it was 2006?

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Baldy,

How come woodchucks wont chuck wood? They expect the rest of us ta chuck it fer 'em? Mebbe they are waitin' on the guviment ta bring 'em some wood already chucked? So what wuz Bob cipherin' at 2 a.m.? Mebbe it wuz stream flow conditions? :mrgreen: Iz Bob up yet? Codeine 'n Budweiser kin keep ya up all nite. :roll:

I dont recall ever bein' tole that I had rocks in my head, but when I wuz a little pardner I recall a few times I tole my Dad I really had ta have somethin'....the worst kinda way. He'd say "ya need a cork". I asked "why". He sez "ta plug up the hole in yer head".

That wuz the way folks who come thru the Depressin' Times used ta talk. They like that ole time music too.....the kind the High Sheriff 'n Truthful Jack like. He blowed a mean trumpet....played in a band in some road houses on the county line with Bufford Pusser country. He tole me that when Larry Welk first started out, he called hiz band "Lawrence Welk & the Hotsie Totsie Boys".

I figger mebbe Liberace played in that band. :wink:

regards
bearridge

The President has kept all of the promises he intended to keep. George Stephanopolous

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Kayak Jack said:
We did have one, sane post on here once. I think it was 2006?

Knowing Jack it was probably around 1906 or could of been earlier. He has a memory like a Republican. ( Elephant ) :lol: :lol: :lol: Now if he says he is a Democrat...... :roll:

Chuck.
PS. And people say I pick on him , where in the world could anyone get that idea , such thoughts are totally unfounded and uncalled for. :oops:

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
Ain't been to sleep yet. Quit taking that drug junk and just taking plain ole Tidenol. Ought to be able to sleep tonite. Maby i'll lookup on the calculating site and see if I can figger out when Bear is going to bring that beer to trade. Bring a bunch Bear, still got some hydrocodone and Darvoset too. Be warned, it will turn you stupid and everybody will wind up laughing atcha. :lol:

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
No one was laughin at ya Bob we was laughin with ya don't ya remember?
With all the money Bob makes I think he was figurin his taxes last night that's why he needed a high power calculator.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Wannabe said:
Maby i'll lookup on the calculating site and see if I can figger out when Bear is going to bring that beer to trade. Bring a bunch Bear, still got some hydrocodone and Darvoset too. Be warned, it will turn you stupid and everybody will wind up laughing atcha.
Woozy Friend Bob,

See Trips or Social Events Planning Section.

regards
bearridge

Rye will do providing it gets here quick. Gus McCrae

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
My golly, chuck - you denigrate my memory? I never forget a thing. I still remember you and tide charts on Outhouse Key.

S'pose they work any better if you hold'em right side up? Or, maybe you aligned them with Magnetic North instead of True North?

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
Dear Bear,
That is truley not a problem. You go on down the Buffalo to the White River. This is very important, go downstream at the White River. Hook a right at the Ole Miss. River and head south till you get to the Intercostal canal, take another right hand turn and go West till ya come to Galveston Bay. Again, another Starboard turn and go up the bay to where The Trinity River dumps inta the Bay. Six foot five, 230lbs. exceedingly hansome jumping up and down and waving.
Paddle on over that would be me. I will help you unload the Budwiser.
Bob

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Bob,

I see ya know the navigatible waters of the White. One of my hometown river rat pals made a heap a dough supplyin' the workin' boats on the White, Arkansaw 'n Mississippi with food 'n such. He now lives in Ash Flat, Arkansaw, jest a few miles frum Ole Tom up on Buzzard's Bluff. I aint had no codeine in quite some time so I'm ready ta hit the sack.

Tomorrow I aim ta tell ya how ta drive ta Ponca, AR. No point in tryin' ta paddle there frum the Trinity....less ya are az crazy az Verlin Krugler. Sounds like a song by Creedence Clearwater dont it? Keep on Kruglin'? :roll:

regards
bearridge

Little Bill Daggett: You, sir, are a murdering son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!
Will Munny: He should have armed himself if he was goin' to decorate his establishment with my friend.
Little Bill Daggett: You'd be Will Munny out of Missouri; murderer and killer of innocent women and children.
Will Munny: I'm Will Munny and I've killed most everything that walks or crawls at one time or another; and now I'm here to kill you Little Bill for what you done to Ned.

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
To the Codine free Bear.
Took one of those pills about 9:00 yesterday before going to the Dr. to get the drain yanked out. Did not take any more before going to bed. Being codine free I finally got a good nights sleep. Does wonders for the soul. You have one week to get that beer here. I'll be on antibiotics. On second thought maby you should drink that Bud out on your front porch. I'll probally go back to having an ocassional vodka and sunny d. Or maby a scotch and tea. But thanks for the offer.
Bob

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Bob,

I reckon I will stay codeine free.....steroid free too. I dont wanna look like a pro wrassler with a neck bigger'n my head. I dont wanna go up ta Washington 'n put up with questions frum Teddie Kennedy either. [Long ramblin' rant bout leavin' that gal in the ditch deleted]

regards
bearridge

There is no way to grasp what a shallow, contemptible and hopelessly dishonest old hack Hubert Humphrey is until you've followed him around for a while. Hunter S. Thompson