Gone to hell in a hand basket............ | SouthernPaddler.com

Gone to hell in a hand basket............

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Lately I've been posting replies to articles on AOL about the Black Lives Matter slogan.
I posted that All Lives Matter , not any color , just all lives , nothing more nothing less. Do only black lives take president over all the rest ?
Guess what......... it was censored (deleted ) as offensive.

By the way don't ask on AOL why some of the Black Lives Matter T Shirt have the raised clenched fist on it which is the black power symbol.
You will get censored ( deleted ) in a heart beat.

Our constitutional rights are going in the trash can one by one and it appears that 13% or the population is controlling the history , lives and future of the remaining 87%.

Plus don't ask this question on any AOL articles about Joe Biden.
I'm sure you are like me and read on AOL and saw on nation wide TV. When Obama 1st supported Bloomberg during the democratic primary's. . The when Bloomberg dropped out Obama supported Sanders as the next choice. Then when Sanders dropped out Obama supported and eventually even endorsed Biden when he was the last ( Only ) choice.
Plus Biden was Obama's vice President for 8 years. WHY when the only choice ????

Last edited:

oldbuffpilot

May 13, 2014
Central Kansas and Central Texas
Lately I've been posting replies to articles on AOL about the Black Lives Matter slogan.
I posted that All Lives Matter , not any color , just all lives , nothing more nothing less. Do only black lives take president over all the rest ?
Guess what......... it was censored (deleted ) as offensive.

By the way don't ask on AOL why some of the Black Lives Matter T Shirt have the raised clenched fist on it which is the black power symbol.
You will get censored ( deleted ) in a heart beat.

Our constitutional rights are going in the trash can one by one and it appears that 13% or the population is controlling the history , lives and future of the remaining 87%.

Plus don't ask this question on any AOL articles about Joe Biden.
I'm sure you are like me and read on AOL and saw on nation wide TV. When Obama 1st supported Bloomberg during the democratic primary's. . The when Bloomberg dropped out Obama supported Sanders as the next choice. Then when Sanders dropped out Obama supported and eventually even endorsed Biden when he was the last ( Only ) choice.
Plus Biden was Obama's vice President for 8 years. WHY when the only choice ????
Hope

Reactions: jdupre'

oldbuffpilot

May 13, 2014
Central Kansas and Central Texas
Chuck, hope you don't mind, I've copied this line to post elsewhere.
Regards
Andy

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Apparently they stopped teaching World History in the schools.
Everything going on today reminds me of what Stalin and Hitler did to control the masses. Remove Statutes of famous war time leaders , Remove the ones from political greatness... In case you have not heard , they want Lincolns statute removed. ( How stupid is that ???? )
The biggie ..Censorship the population so only the opinions ( Propaganda and lies ) they want are available.
Incite riots and civil disobedience , make the population dependent on the Government. Like the democrats are doing with all the money they want to give away. Make the Authorities ( Law Enforcement ) the bad guys and promote the criminals. Then the icing on the cake , disarm the population so they can not resist a take over.
Obamas dream with the aid of his sanctuary cities and terrorists stand a good shot at accomplishing all of it and the general ( Uneducated ) public is helping to destroy themselves.
If I was a leader and not in the club I would worry about ( Hitlers infamous ) night of the long knives arriving.

JUST MY OPINION AND NO ONE ELSE'S......

Reactions: Gamecock

texastom

Jul 29, 2013
Dallas
Sorry, Chuck, that opinion is not just yours, it is shared by many. I hope Nov brings another 4 years of swamp drain and pain for the folks wanting to burn the Constitution.

Reactions: Gamecock