Got Grass????? | SouthernPaddler.com

Got Grass?????

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Bear
Do you have the number for that lawn service
Jack
its so wet here all the snakes have ben washed down to the gulf.
Ron

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
A town about 35 miles down the road from here has a lot of massasaugas - rattlers - in the territory. In heavy rains, they come out. In all my years of roaming and hunting here, I've seen only one of them.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Jack,

Last year there wuz a story bout hunerds of Copperheads comin' frum miles around ta this one cedar tree in a fella's back yard in the Ozarks. IIRC, it wuz close ta Dano 'n Tom. It wuz drivin' hiz dogs crazy.....all the Copperheads crawlin' thru the yard. The herpes folks went ta studyin' it, but last I heard, they caint figger it out.

Mebbe Mother Nature jest likes a joke herownself? :lol: :lol: :lol:

regards
bearridge

ps Snakes 'n bikinis....boy this must be Freud week! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: 8) 8)

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened. Douglas Adams

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Ron,

After CNN, they booked up solid.....even thru the winter when there aint no grass ta mow. Beats me. [See, it iz Freud week.] :mrgreen:

regards
bearridge

ps I heard it wuz Willie Jeff Clinton who hired 'em. 8) 8)

The President has kept all of the promises he intended to keep. George Stephanopolous