Grandson. | SouthernPaddler.com

Grandson.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Sorry about the larger picture .. it is suppose to be 500 x 500 ( came out at 500 x 611) but the youngest daughter ( Mary ) is down here visiting the ( us ) old folks with the grandson ( Ryan) for a couple of weeks.
His 1st time in Florida and he is enjoying the back yard and something new to him ...... the Florida Winter weather with Green Grass since they are from Toronto and he is only 6 mt's old.
Our winters this time of the year are normally from dark to 9:00 A.M. then summer comes back. :lol:

Chuck.

ryan2.jpg

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Wannabe said:
Chuck,
Have you taken him fishing yet?
Bob

Not Yet but I have had him checking out wood boats that he might want to paddle later on. Even found a nice camo outfit for him from Bass Pro but his Mom flatly said ...NO... to that idea. I thought it was a good idea , the outfit even came with a hat , plus the bib overalls would make him fit right in especially since he likes to go barefoot.
He is still a little to young for a pouch of chewing tobacco and a Budweiser beer. He prefers a pacifier and formula. :wink:

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Congrats Chuckles! He has the same smile as you when you drink your first "BUD" after a day on the water..... He is just a whole lot handsomer than you. :roll:

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Gabi ( Neils Mother ) made this short film ( 15 pictures) about the 1st year of Ryan's life. Actually the 1st 7 months since he will be a year old in April.
Mary , Neil and Ryan are in the film and about half way threw it the saying on his "T" Shirt is my way of thinking. The 56 sec mark. Now if they just made one of those shirts in my size. :lol:

http://youtu.be/V7xezpY9-ng