Great Minds Think Alike | SouthernPaddler.com

Great Minds Think Alike

islandpiper

Wow, the mail just came and the guys from Up Nort' sent me a slightly used coffee cup from the Beef-a-roo on US Hwy. 2 in Iron River. turns out that these cups keep things cold for months at a time. Ernie, one of the guys from the Iron Lake Fishing club bought a cup 'o pop for his grandkid, and little punkin' left it in his car 'bout mid-September. When Ernie found it under the front set in early May it was still frozen. He figured I could use a really good cold-drink cup here. He washed it and dried it and mailed it reght away. Postal service being what it is, that cup just got here yesterday. I put it in the good-dish cupboard in the fancy dining room here at the house. I can't bring myself to use it, it's just too special. Know what I mean?

I may put a little Scotch in it one day, just to see if it will chill it without any ice cubes. Maybe before Jack comes to visit I'll write up Nort' and see if I can get another one.

Piper

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Re: cups

islandpiper said:
The Cupric Cups will keep the moss from growing on your teeth
Friend piper,
Swampy's coffee does that too. It keeps the enamel frum turnin' yellow....well, it cleans the enamel off too. :mrgreen:
regards
bearridge
bodine dental college

If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee. Abraham Lincoln