Had to make some sawdust. | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

Had to make some sawdust.

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
Mighty fine shooting there, Ron. Second time you shot in five years, eh? You could give some of those wheelie bow guys a run for their money.

Joey

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Jd
I use to think 299 was a disaster ,
300 with about 51 x,s was a good day.( with Compound)
But I love to play with all kinds of bows, and on the Javelin hunt Darrel and I are going on next week
I am going to try to take one with both.
Ron

Darrells

Oct 19, 2008
Lorena,Texas
I am excited. We are gonna pull out about 12:00-1:00 tomorrow for the drive down. This should be a very exciting hunt between Ron calling the Javelinas into our laps and the rattle snakes. Should not be a dull moment for 5 days. :D

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Darrells said:
I am excited. We are gonna pull out about 12:00-1:00 tomorrow for the drive down. This should be a very exciting hunt between Ron calling the Javelinas into our laps and the rattle snakes. Should not be a dull moment for 5 days. :D

Guys ... Take some pictures if you will ... Please. Let us enjoy the results of your trip and hopefully success.

Chuck.

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Well the arrows got a work out this weekend,a lot of bunny shooting and first blood on them.
We went on a Javelin hunt ,took a 6 ft plus rattler with the arrows. Tried them in my compound and they grouped with my aluminum arrows.
I busted a couple just cactus shooting and wearing the snake out ,sure was nice to just have less than 50 cents an arrow instead of like one guy had 34 dollars an arrow in his.
Pics and a hunting report coming.
Ron

WDfrmTN

tx river rat said:
Well the arrows got a work out this weekend,a lot of bunny shooting and first blood on them.
We went on a Javelin hunt ,took a 6 ft plus rattler with the arrows. Tried them in my compound and they grouped with my aluminum arrows.
I busted a couple just cactus shooting and wearing the snake out ,sure was nice to just have less than 50 cents an arrow instead of like one guy had 34 dollars an arrow in his.
Pics and a hunting report coming.
Ron
Ever post the pics & report? Got my int'rest up!