Happy Birthday....Jack. | SouthernPaddler.com

Happy Birthday....Jack.

mike

Jun 29, 2009
TEXAS!
oldsparkey said:
Jack.........

Happy Birthday.....
Jezeeeeeeee i never knew anyone could have so many of them ....

It's a lot like the national debt - once you get into the trillions no one seems to notice any more. :shock:

Happy Birthday, Jack!

Mike

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
A "deeply, heartfelt" thanks to all you scoundrels. :wink: I went flying today, but had to make it a very short trip as clouds moved in right after I refueled to make a cross country trip. Got back on the ground safely, and cheated death again.

"Oh, death - -where is thy sting-aling-aling? Oh, death where is they sting?" (sung as a liltingly, melodic refrain)

Paddlin'Gator

Feb 2, 2008
Tequesta, FL
I mailed you a shot of Scotch, did you get it? piper[/quote]

Jack, I didn't have as much confidence in the Post Office or UPS to safely deliver good scotch to you, so decided to toast you from here. It was some good fifteen year old single malt, I hope you enjoyed it :D

I haven't been on the computer for a couple days, so I apologize for the tardy congrats.

Joe

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Dang Jack,
Your having a very long Happy Birthday thread here. But i guess you deserve it living as long as you have. It should probably last at least another month. Happy Birthday
Bob

BEARS BUDDY

Aug 27, 2003
BAY CITY MI
Kayak Jack said:
Ger, some were almost as big as you! Others - not so much. Little ones fried up tender. Most folks ate the bigger ones with gritz - kind of a off-hand dish even in those days. :wink:
Hey! I resemble that remark.