Hot mango dipping sauce. | SouthernPaddler.com

Hot mango dipping sauce.

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
This dipping sauce is great with fried fish or chicken.
Couple of really ripe mango'schopped)
Heaping tablespoon of brown sugar (light)
Shake of salt
Some finely chopped parsley
Ground red pepper, or habanero pepper, or some hot pepper sauce, add as much as you dare.
Throw it all in a blender until its smooth, chill in fridge for a spell.

I cut my fish fillets or chicken breast fillets into fingers and deep fry. They are great dipped in this sauce.
Will have some this weekend watching the Army/Navy game. Boy was in the Navy and I the Army. Gets ugly.

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Yep.

I have to agree Swampus. I know the Army wins two outta three but they are in a rebuilding phase now. As long as it's interesting, last years rout of 58-12 got boring fast. It's the close games that are fun. Anyhow, it's a good reason to fry up wings and fish and have some fun.
OOOOO-Rahhhh Swampus. Go Army! Beat Navy!

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
(Swampy with his tights on and poom-pooms in hand)

Siss cooom baa
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO navy

Push em back ... push 'em back......

Push em waaaaayyyyyyy back

(Gadz where's the side lines???)
<dizzy>
swampy

A

Anonymous

Swampy said:
(Swampy with his tights on and poom-pooms in hand)

Friend Swampy,

Whew, that flung a scairy pichur up in my mind! :?

Reckon I oughta learn ya how ta cheer. When I'm rootin' I like "hit 'em agin, strike 'em agin, make 'em relinquish the ball".

regards,

bearridge
bodine cheerleadin' camp

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Well Bar hitz true hit ain't perrdy when i gitz a feel'in to chant fer th' team... :shock:
Recon thatz why I goes through the channels on Sunday to see tha galz jet jump'in an' carrin on... 8)
Don't car a tall biut whoz play'in.... jest th' gals jumpin.... :twisted:
swampy Application to th' Bodine school o' Charm in hand...

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Yikes!

Please, Dr. Bear! Take me into the Bodine Institute of Psychology right away! Need to get these images of Swampus out of my mind in tights and a skirt. Need help now! Please make the bad man go away! :cry:

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Oldyaker... tell him yer also pulling for a 0-8 team too! :lol:
Zimp koom baaa
hit 'em in th' knee
Hip Hip - whoooo
Hit 'em where they .....
Rha Rah Goats!!!!!!!!!!!

(Opps! gotta put belly back into toto) BRB :shock:

Jim I know that one has yer tummy turnin! :twisted:
lol swampy

A

Anonymous

Old Yaker Sick

I regret to inform you that the Old Yaker went to the mental hospital. I don't know what happened. He was sitting at the computer and all of a sudden he let out a blood curdling scream, fell to the floor in a fetal position, he started crying and muttering something what sounded like "Swampus", "tights", "skirt," "cheers", "belly". and he was crying the whole time. I called and the guys in white coats picked him up in a straight jacket. The Dr. said he will be OK after some quiet time.

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Miz us Oldyaker, I do feel a bit taken aback fer causin yer hubby to be admitted to th' hospital. I kin send sum eliquer that'll bring him back to life. An old voodoo doc gitz hit fer me ( same one that gitz mah pep rally meds an' figure potion).
He'll be back on hiz feet in no time! In the mean time.... haz ya'll seen mah latest cheer??? :roll:
If you were to mention to Ol' Jim that I showed hit to ya... he'd be thrilled!
swampy

A

Anonymous

Re: Old Yaker Sick

Mrs. Ol Yaker said:
I called and the guys in white coats picked him up in a straight jacket. The Dr. said he will be OK after some quiet time.

Miz oldyaker,

When Tom gits up we'll git rite on this one. We both seen a pichur a Swampy 'n we know what happened. Hiz mind plum snapped. I'm slap out a Granny's XXX medication, but in a pinch you kin use some store bought like Jack Daniel 'er Geo. Dickel.

Dont look fer no miracles like Ole Patty Duke put on Miz Helen. No maam, this likely gwine ta take some time. I aint rite yet myownself.

Dont be lookin' round on Ole Sparkey's site fer any pichurs a Swampy. Ole Kayak Jack kin tell ya what happens when ya open Miz Pandora's box. He wuz there when she done it, but even he dont like ta tell nobody what it wuz like.

Jest rest yerself, take two aspirin, two jiggers a store bought 'n check wid us after the game.

bearridge
shade tree medikle clinik

P.S. Swampy, I know ya didnt mean no harm. Jest be careful before ya paint any more pichurs in our minds. "Look here, I aint all the way crazy". :wink:

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Boyyyyy! I waz jest about to send out mah latest "Swamp Angel" when ya went an' did that! :?
What a babe! :shock:
Brother Oldyaker would be jest about gett'in ready fer the footy ball game when I'll send hit to 'em... hiz son will wonder what th' ...???
Course I don't need to stir any friction twix Jim an' the mizz'us....
Recon I'll jest hang her pic upon the stall walls an' jest let Jack gander at hit.... :roll:
swampy

A

Anonymous

Resting quietly.

Just informing you Ol' Yaker is resting comfortaby now after alot of shots, (Geo Dickel), he does talk in his sleep, something about becoming a Damn Yankee and moving in next door to someone called Swampus? Something about revenge? Anyway, he'll be back soon.

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Mizz Yaker, I do hope th' boy gitz up to fel'in good later on when I gitz back, I shall, send him a Get Better Card frum the drug store/dairy/gas station/Southern Bell payment center/recycle center/hot dog stand...
I gotz a place fer you all when ya do deside to come on down... Ya'll like Steve Irwin and what he likes??? Hope so.... Brother Yaker shall come to full heelin when we takes him to the snake church down the road.... they haz a way of makin people jest git up and run!!! :p
Lawd ! Look at that man go!!!!! :twisted:
swampy in concern..... :twisted:

A

Anonymous

Swampy in a cheerleader Outfit

Swampy,
I don't know what is wrong with ol yaker, :roll: I had exactly the reverse affect. :oops: The sight of you in a cheerleeder suit, plum cured me of my pneumona!! :shock:

By the way, those were some good photos of you guys on that trip!

Jean

pancho

Nov 29, 2003
Idaho falls Idaho
ok this is a goin too fur. Yalls lookin an a wonderin bout him, an conjerin up a bunch a diskustin pitchers in yeer haids. But I gotta tell ya, iffn ya don stop awachin them fool games, yeer gonna wine up in the same kundishun er probly worse. Fer wun thang; wachin a bunch o fellers a pilin up on top a each uther strikes me as just plain SICK. wearin them tight clothes an actin like that, I rekkun them fellers is a bit mixed up iffn yall git me drift. as I shur haint never heard of no gals a bein under that pile
Iffn it wuz a bunch a gals a doin that I might be jest a bit more intrested. An i do thank that it ud be a bit less stressful on all you fellers too.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
"See these fellas had this punkin out thar on that field with all the lines upon it. An two convicts wuz out there with'em. An they begun a odd-manning - they dii-ud!"

"Later, a funny lookin guy in long underwear that wuz purple came a boundin out on the field, the one with all those lines on. And rat quick like, he commenced a turnin, an a whirlin, an bouncin around. All the while a holding sticks with fuzzy thing on the ends. He did."

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Lawdy lawdy... hit started out as a cheer fer Navy an' now mah manhood iz in question! Th' things I do fer Navy!!! :lol:
Have no fear! I iz solid im mah kinship to th' male ventures an' have a heap o' whinnin chiltlions to show fer hit. Mama knowz how insane i kin git hat times, but I may present sum awkward glances now an then frum others. I ohpolyjize fer makin anyone un-comfortable... er... do I? Heck... I got cured too frum that site o' me in the toto! :lol: Maybe I waz think'in bout sum o' them thar music people who haz made millionz doin the same on thar records... mmmmm purple leggins huh? :p .... might be catchy.....
swampy the next prima donna.....
Workin on a calendar fer 2004..... will sell hit on Sparkey's store! :twisted: