How Much Did Your UJ Cost? | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

How Much Did Your UJ Cost?

beekeeper

Mar 4, 2009
islandpiper said:
Beekeeper.......lots of us guys here are geezers, don't know much about you.....

We old guys might tell you there are lots of similarities between boats and women-folk

piper

I probably quailify to be a geezer, but I have not seen the definition in writing. I'm not ready to admit to the one I formed from this site. :) Probably don't matter what I admit to. We are what we are.
I thought we were talking cost not looks? :? All I will say is I like the looks of both mine and she is worth the expenise.
:) I want participate any more in this comparison. (Ms. bee reads)

beekeeper

beekeeper

Mar 4, 2009
islandpiper said:
Just tell your Missus that you are talking with a bunch of old married men who are into paddling......that'll do it. piper

She thinks I fit in this group just fine, but I've fell in the trap of talking about how much women cost, what they compare to, and etc. befor. After she explained to me how she was worth it, I leave those discussions to single guys and uninformed married men. :lol:

beekeeper

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
beekeeper said:
...Probably. Usually what ever I say lands me in trouble...
Once you acclimate to it, being in trouble is a helluva lot more interesting than whatever it is that those lilly livered wimps do for excitement.

When I grow up, I wanna be a mischievous, little boy.