1249emfish-med.jpg

1249coon-med.jpg

1249hisun2-med.jpg

1249crack-med.jpg

Brian

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
She is a precious, little camping partner. Guard her, nurture her, and let her enjoy the outdoors with you.

I'm gathering some new gear to replace what my granddaughter outgrew from last summer. Getting her set for the Au Sable in about 5 weeks. She'll have several waterproof, disposable cameras along, I know. LOVES to take pictures. Wet footprints, ducklings, goslings, signets, deer, eagles, etc.

gator_8_em

Oct 30, 2005
Southeast Georgia
very nice pics sheetsrep.......Mrs. Gator and myself camped there just a few weeks ago, for the first time. It was a nice hike at low tide down to the light house. I've got some pics too if I will ever take the time to learn how to post. We plan on taking the grand daughters back with us on our next visit.

sheetsrep

Dec 7, 2007
Kayak Jack said:
She is a precious, little camping partner. Guard her, nurture her, and let her enjoy the outdoors with you.

I'm gathering some new gear to replace what my granddaughter outgrew from last summer. Getting her set for the Au Sable in about 5 weeks. She'll have several waterproof, disposable cameras along, I know. LOVES to take pictures. Wet footprints, ducklings, goslings, signets, deer, eagles, etc.

I find myself wishing she would never grow up. Right now I am, in her words, her "sweet, sweet daddy". I know this doesnt last for long, I also have an 11 year old :lol:

sheetsrep

Dec 7, 2007
gator_8_em said:
very nice pics sheetsrep.......Mrs. Gator and myself camped there just a few weeks ago, for the first time. It was a nice hike at low tide down to the light house. I've got some pics too if I will ever take the time to learn how to post. We plan on taking the grand daughters back with us on our next visit.

Thanks! It is a great place to camp........and fish :D The landscape pictures are from the same hike you are talking about. I started at the park before sunrise and made it to the lighthouse just as the the sun started to show itself.

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
PRICELESS!!! Reminds me of my Grand Daughter....another of life's pleasure.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Shame on you , sneaking up on the raccoon and flashing a bright light in his eyes as he is trying to sleep.
Just thought someone needed to give the wildlife an response along with the sunrises. :lol:

Chuck.
PS. When she gets older and sees that bottom (in more ways then one ) picture , BOY ... Are you going to be in for it. Save it so you can add it to the family pictures at the reception when she gets married. :wink:

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Brian,

I have a pichur...somewhere...of my oldest daughter buck naked in my Mom's backyard with a waterhose over her head. I didn't take it, my brother did. She wuz 4 'er 5. I wont ever post it, but I did put one up of her doin' a bit of surgery in a space suit.
http://inlinethumb17.webshots.com/40720 ... 200Q85.jpg

regards
bearridge

Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph. Unknown high school student

captcj

Mar 15, 2008
N. Central FLA
I love HI. My ex-g'friends family was in Beaufort. When visiting I'd drive out there. I enjoyed climbing the lighthouse; I don't think you can do that anymore. Awesome views.