I'll pass on these.... | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

I'll pass on these....

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
hairymick said:
I have only ever met one man who could eat more oysters then me is a sitting.

OK Mick.....I take up the gauntlet and accept your challange......loser pays for the beer. :p

Enjoyed reading your above post Mick, sounds wonderful. You live in an awsome place!

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Australia must be a fine spot , You stop your boat , hop into the water and have fresh oysters and the rocks have beers sitting above the tide line for you to enjoy with them.

Down here we pull the boat into a good spot , light off the Coleman stove , stick a bucket of salt water on it and dive overboard. Then when we come back up take the lobster we caught ( Florida Spiny Lobster) , toss him in the pot of boiling water , clime aboard the boat and have a lobster snack.

( well we use to till the laws changed and now the season on them , Aug 6 - March 31 , with a ton of rules)
spiney.jpg

I sure wish we had beer producing rocks but we don't even have normal rocks. :evil: Just something called an Igloo that is in the boat and filled with ice and beverages. Those Igloo coolers sure get emptied real fast. :lol:

Chuck

hairymick

Dec 8, 2005
Queensland, Australia
Heya Chucky, We need those igloo thingees too mate :D If only the rocks did grow beers intead of oysters - I would never leave, and we have the same lobster as you, only we call it a painted crayfish :D