1. The forums software has been upgraded and we are still sorting out its quirks.
    Please relay any problems you encounter. Thanks for your patience!
    Dismiss Notice

kayak jack

Discussion in 'The Geezer Corner Cafe' & Chat Section' started by tx river rat, Feb 14, 2018.

1. tx river rat

tx river rat Well-Known Member

i was eating grits summer sausage and okra
    knew this was jacks favorite meal ,was wondering how long it had been since he had a spread like this
    ron

2. Kayak Jack

Kayak Jack Well-Known Member

Summer sausage a month or so ago. Gonna try making some pemmican in a few days. That's kind of an ancient forerunner off summer sausage. Wanted to try it so I can say that I had.

Grits and okra - a few years ago. You might want to come up here to a nearby little town named Potterville. A restaurant there, Gizzard City, serves chicken gizzards fried many ways

3. oldsparkey

oldsparkey Well-Known Member

"O" Boy , grits at lease three times a week , Summer Sausage makes the ideal snack. Okra I keep two jars of pickled Okra in the frig as snacks. Fried Okra when ever I have fried shrimp and even grits with that. The wife likes sweet potato fries and slaw with her fried shrimp.
    The wife hates Okra because when she was a girl her dad would have her help him pick it.