Life goes by way to fast | SouthernPaddler.com

Life goes by way to fast

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Life goes by way to fast , Everything seams like it was just yesterday but it has been a lot more years then a person wants to admit.
I could not wait till I turned 13 so I would be a teenager and it seamed like it took a life time to get there , then it was 21 so I could get a Beer and be on my own. As the time passed the years went by faster and faster.

Looking back at today , March 12th , 1965 , it does not seam like 50 years has gone past but it has since the wife and I are celebrating our 50 wedding anniversary today. My God that's a Half of a Century :shock: now I am starting to feel old , well like an old married man but not as a person that likes the outdoors , for that I will stay 39 as long as I can. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That camping trip I set up for the guys and myself earlier this month , I made sure that it did not involve or was close to the 12th of this month or I might not of had a chance at making it 51 years of marriage. :roll:

Chuck...........

beekeeper

Mar 4, 2009
Congratulations on the anniversary!
Ditto on the time passage. It accelerates the older we get.

beekeeper

mike

Jun 29, 2009
TEXAS!
Well, my 9th anniversary is coming along in a few months. Of course I waited until I was 54 to take up the ball and chain. :shock:

Congrats, Chuck! 50 years is a long time, and a short time. May you and your wife enjoy many more years together.

Mike

michstripcanoe

Sep 10, 2003
Oscoda, michigan
Chuck: Congratulations on the 50th. Mary and I celebrated our 67th on March 6th. 1948 seems like yesterday and yep--time sure moves fast when you're having fun. Dapper Al.

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
happy late anniversary chuck . same here hope you have many more. yep be nice to her and mike will say yep married men do live longer. :wink: :lol: :mrgreen: