1. The forums software has been upgraded and we are still sorting out its quirks.
    Please relay any problems you encounter. Thanks for your patience!
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Chicken Pot Pies.

Discussion in 'Recipes for Home or Camp' started by oldsparkey, Apr 12, 2015.

1. oldsparkey

oldsparkey Well-Known Member

These are easy to make and really good. When we have the kids over I make them and two are plenty for a person. :D

Ingredients

2 cups Green Giant™ frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
    1cup diced cooked chicken
    ( I use some of the precooked Tyson Grilled & Ready fully cooked Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast you find in the frozen foods section. )
    [​IMG]
    1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
    1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits

1 Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken and soup; mix well.
    2 Press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4-inch rim. Spoon a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
    3 Bake at 375°F 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.

[​IMG]

2. Wannabe

Wannabe Well-Known Member

Now, that looks tasty. That would be good for two people. I would have to make three or four dozen for my bunch. The wife uses a big casserole dish to make turkey pot pie out of left over turkey and there usually very little left.
    Bob

3. oldsparkey

oldsparkey Well-Known Member

These are good for when you want a Chicken Pot Pie but do not want to take all day to make one. Especially when using the already cooked and diced Chicken breasts. They are some quick , easy and tasty ones. :D