more rocks in the head | SouthernPaddler.com

more rocks in the head

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
It's off to another Dr. again to see about these rocks in my head. This one cost a lot more so he better tell me a lot more. Probally been better off going to the tried and true Medlike Clinic.
Bob

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Wannabe San, if you are missing some, we have lots of nice granite, gneiss, flint, limestone, sandstone, shale, jasper, etc. I can send at bulk rates. Piper San used to live in the rocky parts of Michigan, I'll ask him for advice. (He's kinda rocky headed too, ya notice?)

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
hmmmmm.....rocks in yer head. Lemme give that one some study. I dont recall a "how to" video on rock removal (cept kidney stones), but if ya dont mind signin' up fer a medikle science test, the Shade Tree Medikle Clinic 'n the Southern Test Facility often team up ta tackle a tuff problem. Rock's in yer head sound like a good one ta test. If ya wanna give it a try, turn off yer tv. That dont wanna run a long study jest ta find out it wuz yer tv all along. When wuz the last time ya went ta school? Sometimes it take a while ta git rid of crap they fill yer head with there. Fer $19.95 they sell a de-craparator. [Near bout had a deal with Billy Mays ta shill, but now they gotta look fer anuther shiller.] If ya order one, be sho ta tell 'em it iz fer head rocks. The High Sheriff ordered one 'n they sent him the other style......the one ya use when yer eyeballs turn brown. lol He used it fer a month 'er two 'n wore it clean out. They did not give him hiz money back cuz of the money back guarantee. [grin]

regards
bearridge

ps Once upon a time they run a medikle science test after one of the fellas seen a movie bout Dr. Frankinstein 'n hiz faithful sidekick Igor. They crossed a fella doin' hard time on the road gang with college professor. Come up with a crooked idiot. I wont tall ya'll where he got elected, but folks keep votin' fer him/it. I heard they tried ta git a patent on it, but come ta find out high technikle folk been makin' things like that fer quite a spell. [sigh]

On the dogmas of religion, as distinguished from moral principles, all mankind, from the beginning of the world to this day, have been quarreling, fighting, burning and torturing one another, for abstractions unintelligible to themselves and to all others, and absolutely beyond the comprehension of the human mind.  Thomas Jefferson

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
NOT rocks, Jimmy - calcium carbonate crystals. And, I got lots more empty room for more. Heck, I bet I could even accommodate some of Wannabe San's rocks - with room to spare.

He wasn't the one who played the bagpipe in my sleep; I'll help HIM.

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
Bear,
Cain't be the tv. I don't watch it very much. When I do it's usually the History ch. or the Sience ch. They squeezed me in a Cat Scan this afternoon so I woulkn't have to go back tomorrow. That was mighty nice of them. Have to call back Mon to find out what's what. Definately gonna have to get my throat cut again. Just a matter of when. Guess I'm gonna hafta quit munching on oyster shells. :?
Bob

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
And if they get that one nerve I'm stuck with a hangy down face. Dang, I hope it woulkn't bother the taste buds. Bad enough i've had to cut down on the rooster stuff for a while. :evil:
But Don't Worry, Be Happy. :D
Bob

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Wannabe said:
Bad enough i've had to cut down on the rooster stuff for a while.
Dang Wannabe San. I didnt know it wuz that bad. I had a heap a peppers in a bottle, but nuthin' like that Rooster Chinaman hot sauce. One of the four Chinaman stores in the little town where I wuz reared carried the Rooster Hot Sauce. Mebbe they all did? A few nites back, jest before turnin' in fer some shut eye, I grabbed some crackers 'n squirted some Rooster sauce on 'em. Opened up my nose.

Let us know what that MRI shows. We aim ta give ya a second opinion.....mebbe a third 'er fourth too. [chuckle]

Iz it any thing we kin do fer ya'll? I'll sign my stimulus check over.....wait.....I didnt git no stimulus check. Dang. Our state didnt vote rite either, so we wont git squat til 2010....mebbe later. [sigh]

regards
bearridge

We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.  David Rockefeller