Mine if I pour myownself one? :wink:

regards,

bearridge

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Matt

The name of progress is Progression not Regression or just being normal..... Keep up the good work (if you want to call it that, I call it fun) but march upward and onward into better places. You will help a lot of folks in the future just like you have done in the past ....... just do not forget the little person ..( I know you won't) .. they are what makes everything great and this world turn around.

We will be here to help you.........I think I can speak for all of the members of southernpaddler , since you are here to help all of us all of the time...... No matter what ... designing a new boat, helping to construct it, or just the everyday questions a new builder has or is looking for and your answers have always been honest and to the point .... good or bad... but honest..

You have helped myself and a lot of the folks on here with a lot of problems and for that we are really grateful..... If we were not then you would know it .... We speak our mind's on this forum........... GOOD or BAD. As you know.

My ONE RULE is HONESTY ..... and when not cutting the fool , it is something you have never broken ...... Thank You , for that consideration and thank you for one dammed good boat , which without you help and a lot of work would of never been here for my enjoyment and for the rest that want to build her. :D

Oldsparkey

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Just telling the truth ..... Something we have on here....... :D Excluding some of Swampies posts..... :lol: :lol: :lol: But all of know about those...... Then there is Jack .. NO WAY I will even go there. :roll: Rather swim thru Quicksand ......
Chuck.

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
Jack, you get the idea that the sherrif is foolin wit us? :shock:

I know he believes us.... we're to pretty not to.... :lol: 8) :p

!hturt a otni iel a ekam ot ytinutroppo eht sah nam yreve

Ol' Geek say'in... :wink:
swampy

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
The Old Man Behind the Screen .....................

Boy..... you are in a heap of trouble now........OK .... in a few minutes after I locate my Geritol..... Ya know some folks that paddle kayaks (Up North and work ...oppp's wrong word ....gets paid by the Goverment ) think it is scotch... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuck.