My current love | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

My current love

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
The last trip ole Bear brought me a large assortment of pellets to try and see which one my air guns like ...... Man it is pooping me out pumping them up and seeing when they smile.

It is hard work but someone has to do it . The cans don't really care for it but since they are dead (empty) I really don't think they care and I am having a good time throwing some 177 cal lead around.

Who knows .... I keep this up and one of these days I might hit what I aim at....... Or could it be because I have to empty the cans before I shoot at them. Just joking .... beer or spirited beverages and guns do not go together , never , no way , not with this person. It is one or the other but never together , NEVER.

Chuck

Tom @ Buzzard Bluff

Aug 25, 2003
Ozarks of N. Central Arkansas
bearridge said:
Send Tom that pichur of the ole flintlocker yer Dad made. I cleaned out my mailbox before I did. He likes ancient stuff....so does Miz Winnie. :wink:

He did and it's beautiful. Made me wanta see if I still know how to shoot one.

<On second thought Tom, it mite be useful if ya put that post on here? That kinda stuff iz why Chuck come up with the airgun/shootin' section.

I'll just wait to see if there's any interest. It's only some muzzle velocities comparing a stock gun to one mildly modified and since the tests were conducted in cold weather they are somewhat suspect as definitive data.

Chuck wrote:
<Just joking .... beer or spirited beverages and guns do not go together , never , no way , not with this person. It is one or the other but never together , NEVER. >

No problem---kill the cans today, shoot 'em tomorrow. :lol:

Bullhead

Mar 27, 2005
Indiana
Listen guys, I am always open to new ideas on shooting and how to shoot better... I drink beer and coffee but not on the same day that I plan to shoot. I found that coffee makes me shoot too wild or at least on the primitive shoot days... it is hard to split a ball on an axe and break two clay pigeons or split a playing card when you have drank coffee before.