My Winter | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

My Winter

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Knowing John he will claim it is my fault since he has my web address on his lap top.... Just to set the record straight.

I have been camping with him when the weather turned into something a Yankee would like , colder then you know what , with rain. OK , I will take the blame for the rain but I think he has the same Carma or ability . :wink:

Either way from what I have noticed camping with John , none of it slows him down , if anything it just puts him into a higher gear. I guess he might be like me , can't out guess the weather , just have to go with it and have a good time doing it. After all we are out there where Mother Nature has the upper hand and the last word. :D :D

Chuck........
PS... Camp with tx river rat , he can have tornadoes pass by the camp and flatten your tent in the middle of the night. He is some sort of good at that. The next time I see him dancing around the campfire I am digging a really big hole to hide in. Best part is the worse part missed us or so I was told. 8)

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
tx river rat said:
But we had funnnnnnnnnnnnn
Ron

We had a ton of fun , lots of good chow ( even some Frito pie ) and great company , plus some marvelous scenery. Good water to paddle , gravel bars for camping , red bluffs along the river with Buffalo grazing on the top of them , the coyotes singing during the night while some owls were hooting. One thing for sure , there were no mosquitoes in camp , I think all of them were blown out of Texas and several states away. :lol:

Chuck.........