Natahala Expedishun 2005 Spring | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

Natahala Expedishun 2005 Spring

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Fellas,

The hoodoochie hit the Carolinas a few days before the High Sheriff made it up there. I dont reckon the curse iz gone, but it didnt bother us none this time.

I paddled with Swampy a few times now. This wuz the first time I heard him talk in tongues. It wuz kinda like English....the olde kind? I could make out some of it. It wuz kinda like that Orackle over ta Delphi who give it up cuz the fumes wuz so strong.

I gotta go unload Miz Bears truck.

regards,

bearridge
wore out ole geezer

P.S. That link Swampy give ya'll with the pichur of the Raftin' Geezers starts with 16. Back up ta 15. We never seen that one at the NOC. Set yer mouse on "previous" 'n ya kin see how deep that hole iz in the middle of the Falls. Ole Joe wuz near bout in the drink.

Miz Bear takes better pichurs....so ya kin see the whole thing, not jest close up shots.

Woodrow Call: ...and if that ain't bad enough you got all them Greek words on there, too.
Gus McCrae: I told you, Woodrow, a long time ago it ain't Greek, it's Latin.
Woodrow Call: Well what does it say in Latin? For all you know it invites people to rob us.
Gus McCrae: Well the first man comes along that can read Latin is welcome to rob us, far as I'm concerned. I'd like a chance ta shoot at a educated man once in my life.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Fellas,

I aint thru with the album, but here iz some of Miz Bears pichurs frum May 22-24. Not bad fer a $15 camera? Click the paddlin' album. The first 5 iz ole stuff. #6 iz the Tuckaseegee River put in. Click on the pichur ta make it bigger. Then click down ta the bottom where it sez "View Full Size".

Swampy aint in pichur #6 cuz he set out all by hizownself. :?

#7 is Raftin' Geezers on the Nantahala River. The last few pichurs show a Bull Goose Looney Geezer in a canoe who jest caint figger out that ya caint paddle upriver.

http://community.webshots.com/user/bearridge

'n thats all I got ta say bout that,

bearridge
paddlin' geezer canoe clud

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. Elbert Hubbard