New Canoe Plans: Sasquatch 14-30 | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

New Canoe Plans: Sasquatch 14-30

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
CZ,
Sorry about you condition. Ya went and stuck yer toe in the waters here. Once ya put yer toe in ya just don't seem to be able to pull it back out again. Ya just get in deeper and deeper. The good thing is that the water here feels soooo good and natural. Real nice. Welcome home.
Bob

coogzilla

May 3, 2008
So Cal USA
goof therapy iz the best.....

Welcome Southern California Keith. Ocean paddler?

Naw, new to canoes.

G'day Coogs,

Good to see you here mate . Welcome aboard!

Thank you!

Thank's Bob

Regard's Keith

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
Fun don't let that silver tonged devil fool ya! 8)

I have heard him out slick a copper head over a frog once. he loves staying in camp and give tours of his boats to passer byers. Lord only knows how many people have started building from his curbside seminars.

Gilded tongue? Oh YES! :p
And , never m ever try to sleep to close to him as he will continue to chat way up to early morning hours whether yer listening or not... his brain never shuts down ... ( well never quits burning)

Makes ya wonder what Florida folks are doing east of Orlando now that the silver tonged High Sheriff is retired from the major highways down there.

swampy :shock:

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
And I thought Swampy was napping when I was pushing building wood boats at those camp sites and on the water. :oops: Plus that snake did not need the frog. :p

Might explain what happen when I pulled someone over to give them a ticket , most of them just smiled and said .... "Officer would you shut up and just wright that ticket out." With logic like that all I could make myself do is to give them a Warning Citation. :lol:

Matt....

Ya telling me .... My Christmas Present is coming here next week . :D :D :D Man , I hope my check to you did not bounce. :lol:

Chuck.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Well ......

As life would have it , much against Matt's better wishes he sent me a e-mail and said he would be sending the kit for the canoe sometime this year. It is nice having friends like Matt , they say what is on there mind so there are no misgivings.

Actually he said he would be sending it today. Now he did not say if it was by Pony Express or Wagon Train , anything faster is out of the question. Plus he never said if all of it would be here at the same time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the heck .. I don't need the canoe made before November when I meet some of this despicable crew to paddle a river in Nawth Kracklina , if the trip materialises. Which I sure hope it does.

Yep , a trip in the planning we have not said anything about ... will post it when the details are worked out later on. Since it is so far down the river we are working on the details and Swampy is the one doing , Planning , thinking about setting it up ..... GOD HELP US. .... NO , ferget that , it's a lot better ... If he helps Swampy. :roll:

It might be something the folks on the East side of this country might think about doing.... November , cooler weather ...NAW... Forget that .. Swampy will be there along with me...... No one can stand the two of us in the campsite or river .. Look what happen to Yak when he was with us .... The boy has never been normal since then ( Might of never been normal before then )

Anyway I want to have the Canoe built for that paddling and camping trip........ Matt .. If you are reading this ???????????? If so tell them ponies to giddyap , we are burning daylight. :wink:

I think I might of told to much but who cares....... We do have more fun then anyone. :D

Have to go , the wife is HUNGRY so I need to start supper.... Thank God for small pleasures , she is visiting her brother and sister in law over at Spring hill this weekend...... Saturday , hurry up and get here.

Chuck.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
I get directions with this one , no wounder the cost went so high for the kit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember folks .. Matt is the one labeling the parts so it this canoe turns out upside down or with the stern where the bow should be ... It ain't my fault.

Chuck.