New Carry Holster | SouthernPaddler.com

New Carry Holster

islandpiper

Here are some pics of a new holster I just made for my KelTec and spare Mag. Made to fit in a blue jeans back pocket, would probably fit most dress pants, too. If I owned any I could verify that. Of course, you are looking at the side that faces the body. The reverse is just plain flat so as not to advertise or "print" what you are carrying.

DSCF0047-1.jpg

DSCF0050-1.jpg

DSCF0053.jpg

Piper

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Nice job on the holster it really looks good. :D

I use a pocket holster for my Walther 380 , If and when it is not tucked in my belt.
I like the front right hand pocket for it. If I want my hand on it someone just figures I am reaching for car keys or some change.
No pocket signature when a person looks at you. It works good in Jeans or shorts. Especially shorts since they are the dress code , down here , for 11 months of each year.

It's not as nice as yours.........No where as nice , just a plain Jane and simple but effective. It keeps the pistol upright in the pocket and the hook on the holster makes it stay in your pocket when the pistol is removed.

walther.jpg

Chuck.

swamprat

Aug 28, 2003
Venus Fl.
members.findmoore.net
Very nice work Keith!
Not being nearly as talented as yourself I had Lisa Hedely build me a pocket holster for my keltec 380.

http://www.hedleyholsters.com/index.html
Right front pocket if I got pants or shorts on.

I carry a spare mag in the velcro loop on my cell phone case which is clipped to my other pocket. I figured somebody would spot it but its been there for 2 years so far, "concealed"

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Piper
If I buy the Judge snubnose I need you to make a holster that will fit inside my life jacket,think on that one a while?
Ron