Now, this looks good | SouthernPaddler.com

Now, this looks good

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
I checked the stores that sell it and around here there is only one. Geneva General which is in a town that has one stop light and nothing more then some cross roads. :lol:

I'm thinking it would be good for camping trips , especially on some campfire baked potatoes.

Chuck.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
islandpiper said:
Seems like I posted a Chicken Fried Bacon thing a while back, and now this. Wonder if I have a Bacon Fixation? I may have to go fix some right now.

piper

Your not the only one .... Last night for supper I had what we call thick Bacon ... Pork Steaks ... on the grill. BOY , were they good.
Some nice thick ones , about a pound each and well marbled so it made the grill really smoke and smell good.
Then the corn on the cob did not hurt anything along with a batch of greens. Only thing missing was a big ole Sweet Tater but the corn did a good job of substituting for them. :D

Washed it all down with a nice , large and tall , glass of ice tea , the beer was for the cook while the Pork Steaks cooked. Have to stay hydrated out in this summer heat.
We had balled out a Georgia seedless watermelon and it was in the frig getting nice and cold. Each of us had a helping of those sweet , juicy , treats or should I say ice cold delights.
That make for some good living an eating here in the South.

Chuck.

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Piper,
Think about this. Set down to a big pile of chicken fried bacon and a big bowl of gravy made with bacon salt. Roll yo eyeballs up in the back of yo head. Whered that Jarvis go?
Bob

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Dont tell yer boss. I tole Miz Bear. She tole me how much Morton salt costs....even their Kosher salt. Women......ya better fix 'em a good meal before ya tell 'em what made it that way.

regards
bearridge

Q: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo or the occult?
A: We both do.
Q: Voodoo?
A: We do.
Q: You do?
A: Yes, voodoo.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Bacon Salt - Field Report .................... Recently declassified

I've tried this on lettuce & mayo sandwiches, tomato slices & mayo, and on apple slices

Rating 1-10 (Numbah one is best, numbah ten is really lousy)

Lettuce sandwich 2
Tomato slices 2
Apple slices 5

Testing will continue.