Observations About Pictures | SouthernPaddler.com

Observations About Pictures

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
(1). I like being able to easily post pictures. Previously, I was famous - or notorious - for not posting pictures. Better now.

(2). Now that posting pictures is easy, and uses a different set of procedures than before, it seems a good time to update/remove the old, no longer pertinent, posts telling how to post pictures?

(3). When I'm reading a post, and go to look at attached pictures, there doesn't seem to be an easy return path directly back to where I was when I left to look at pictures. Can we design and build in a new "Back to post" button or arrow?

(3.01). Good paddlin

beekeeper

Mar 4, 2009
Not sure if this applies to your problem, but when I click on a picture to view it appears in a black page with arrows on the side to scroll with. Upper right corner of that page is a white X. Clicking on it causes the picture and black page to go away, and the original post returns.
My problem with posting pictures is resizing them so they will post here.

bee

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Thanks, Bee. It looks as though we need to delete the old procedures meant for a previous set up. The new procedures that apply here can then replace them. Would help eliminate confusion.

We can generate enough confusion for ourselves without any additional help.