Ocklawaha River Expedition 2007 | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

Ocklawaha River Expedition 2007

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
bearridge said:
Heck, by the time I drink it all I mite even tote a Louisville Slugger. Does Fiat make a pickup? 8)
regards
bearridge
paddlin' geezer canoe clud

You was look'n pretty sylish in the the overall's Bear.....I think we need to hook you up with a nice light weave fedora like the one Don Vito had in the garden playing with his Bambini grandi.....Maybe some stylish pointed paddlin footwear as well... :wink:

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Brad,

Keep yer paddle in the water ta brace til ya git used ta it. After the flatwater boats, it will feel a bit squirrely at first.

good luck
bearridge

People have criticized me because my security detail is larger than the president's. But you must ask yourself: are there more people who want to kill me than who want to kill the president? I can assure you there are. Marion Barry

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
oldyaker said:
bearridge said:
I think we need to hook you up with a nice light weave fedora like the one Don Vito had in the garden playing with his Bambini grandi.
I am halfway ta pro bocce ball. I got the red wine part down pat. :mrgreen:

ciao
bearridge

The longer we live, and the more we think, the higher value we learn to put on the friendship and tenderness of parents and of friends. Parents we can have but once; and he promises himself too much, who enters life with the expectation of finding many friends. Dr. Samuel Johnson

Tom @ Buzzard Bluff

Aug 25, 2003
Ozarks of N. Central Arkansas
Chuckie's Piccy

Re: the pic of Chuck on the 1st page 'lost in thought'.

My bet is that he was lost in what's missing from the container in the righthand foreground. :wink:
It's easy to tell by the plethora of containers in all the table pics that this float was a 'good'un'!
Hairymick: Loved the 'Chateau Cardboard' comment! :lol: