Older then Dirt ...Quiz. | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

Older then Dirt ...Quiz.

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Bear,
Jaws behaving itself for the first time in 4 months. Due another throat cutting Sept. 14th. My yin if fine, Sometimes it feels like my Yang swang out of a tree on a too long of a rope. :?
Bob

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Kayak Jack said:
Yep, Chuckie had a choice between a pair a gals - or paregoric. Took the wrong one. :cry:

WRONG....
When the girls would have tummy troubles a little of that paregoric was the answer to a good nights sleep for the wife and I. NO ... Not us , the girls got the paregoric. As they say , a little dab will do you. :D

I sure as hell did not need more women around here , had three of them at one time for a long time and still have one for the duration , thank God the dog ( and all the rest ) was/were a male or it would of really been a mess. :lol:

Chuck.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
BEARS BUDDY said:
Po' ole Chuck was drown'in in a sea of estrogen! No wonder he needs a pacemaker! :shock:

The girls would invite there friends over and man did the pantry and frig ever get raided. :lol:
On the weekends there would be up to 14 of those females running around this place for a party , a hike down back to the river or in the pool for a swim. Not even trying to remember those over night stays.
Now you know why , what hair I have is gray. :roll:

Chuck.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
oldsparkey said:
Kayak Jack said:
Yep, Chuckie had a choice between a pair a gals - or paregoric. Took the wrong one. :cry:
WRONG.... ... I sure as hell did not need more women around here , had three of them at one time for a long time and still have one for the duration , thank God the dog ( and all the rest ) was/were a male or it would of really been a mess.
As I said, he took the wrong choice.