Our good friend Jean. | SouthernPaddler.com

Our good friend Jean.

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Guy's, I just got a shocker E-mail from our very good friend Jean from Adventure Foods. She told me that she had a light stroke and will be fine but needs to recover for awhile. She said she won't be posting much since she needs some recovery time. She doesn't sound like it was a big deal but I think she should be in our thoughts and our prayers. She has been such a good friend and I know everyone here just loves her she is always so cheerful. We'll miss her wonderful posts and recipes while she gets her rest.
What a bummer way to end the day getting news like this. :(
Get well Aunt Jean, We miss you!

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
I know all our prayers are with her and Sam as they go through the days ahead. To even think Jean is down and out causes us to thank the good Lord we have someone to turn to and ask for better health and days ahead. He was good enough to give us Chuck back and in better health. I know some won't look up but I pray all look around and give thanks to their own god for the good things and people that do abound on this earth.
Jean, we all wish you speedy recovery and blessings abound.
swampy

A

Anonymous

Miz Jean,

Dont be readin' this. :wink:

But if ya are, we sho hope ya quit readin' 'n git well quick. Look at the High Sheriff. He done good, followed some medikle advizin' 'n aint no worse off than before....far az we kin tell. :wink: :wink:

regards,

bearridge

P.S. Did yer city doc tell ya ta build a wood boat ta git well too? Up ta the Shade Tree Medikle Clinik we never tried that, but Tom fergot ta go fer a seminar last year. [He fergot the year before that too.] :lol:

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Jean,

We need you back well and with us - you add the only touch of class this group has. Well, that ain't quite true either. The rest of us have a lot of class, but it's all low. The high class is your responsibility.

aub77

Nov 15, 2003
Birmingham, Alabama
Gosh. I went looking for an update on Jean, thinking it had been a couple of weeks since I had heard anything. This board is so active for the number of members. Anyway, Oldyaker, or whoever hears anything, please keep us informed and tell her we do miss her very much. Hope you read this soon, Jean, as that would mean you are getting better.