our meat lovers pizza | SouthernPaddler.com

our meat lovers pizza

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
oldsparkey said:
From the post's on here showing the food in Australia all I can say is that you guys do believe in eating and eating really good. If that pond between us was not so large I sure would be ordering some take out or enjoying it in person. :D
If you used a double ended paddle, Chuck, you could just paddle over there. :wink: I guarantee a single blade won't make it.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Kayak Jack said:
oldsparkey said:
From the post's on here showing the food in Australia all I can say is that you guys do believe in eating and eating really good. If that pond between us was not so large I sure would be ordering some take out or enjoying it in person. :D
If you used a double ended paddle, Chuck, you could just paddle over there. :wink: I guarantee a single blade won't make it.

You try it 1st ........... By the time you get there you would want one of those pizzas.... Might want more then just one. Everyone knows for a true pizza it only takes a single paddle to remove it from the brick oven.
On 2n thought ....With you paddling over there a double paddle would be useful in removing the pizza's ( that's plural pizzas) 8)

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
First time I ever tried what is called a "southwest" pizza here, I was surprised. It had BBQ beef on it, and a smoky sauce. It was good. I'd not thought of smoked, pulled pork. I'm thinking that Italians in de ole country would roll over in their graves. But, since they already did that once when folks in Chicago started adding fixings upside down, this time would just bring those old timers right back up.

Johno, in the late 50's, I met George Stevens in Chicago. He's the father of Weber grill. Dad's store was the first wholesaler of them in Michigan.