Outrigger question | SouthernPaddler.com

Outrigger question

funbun

Sep 11, 2007
Alabama
Any of you guys outrig a Pirogue? I'm interested in night fishing and an outrigger would give me piece of mind out at night in the big water. One side would be plenty.

Bilgerat

May 10, 2006
Texas!
www.bilgerat.net
I use THESE on the canoe when fishing with the wife. They easily adjust in/out and up/down. The make the canoe nearly as stable as a pontoon boat - that's a good thing when the wife is aboard. Without the wife, the canoe goes neeked. 8)

Mike

JEM

He was on one of the paddling news groups a while ago. I forget which one. I long since unsubscribed.

Anyway, he spewed the most whacked out statements and claims. The more people challenged him, the more bizarre he got. At first I thought he was just messing around and being a goof. But he write these page-long tirades that just made you wonder what the guy was smoking.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Click on hiz website 'n read til ya had enuff. I figger hiz thorazine run out. :cry:

regards
bearridge

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless.  Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats.  P. J. O'Rourke

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
I'm not defending his behavior, only the product. If it saves a life for you, his politics are his own baliwick. (Anybody that votes differently than I do is suspect anyway. And, I ain't too sure of me, myself.)

cctyer

Apr 20, 2007
Short Shorts, Arkansas
Thanks for the compliment paddlin4reds, but I have never driven a train in my life. :wink: That is a slick set up though. I guess necessity is the mother of invention! The outriggers from spring creek are nice but a bit pricey. I might have to do some train driven after all!