Paddling for a purpose has launched | SouthernPaddler.com

Paddling for a purpose has launched

wrhester

Hello all, Just to let you know I've launched and am now 5 days out. Making good time and working hard. Met some nice folks along the way too.
If I have time and battery, I'll post from here on in the trip report section.
Until then, enjoy the reading, photos and such at the blog on my signature
Smooth paddling All

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Yahoooooooo.......

I nearly fell off my chair. I went ta yer site 'n seen ya ended up at Decatur. In less than a week 'n ya crossed the Smokies, past Knoxville, down ta Chattanooga, past the Lodge Mfg. outlet store, then close ta Huntsville 'n inta Decatur, Alabama. Then I seen it wuz Decatur, Tennessee. Whew.......I wuz scairt a steroid company wuz one of yer sponsors. [chuckle]

Let us hear how it goes. Too far fer me ta drive over 'n bring ya a cold drink after ya turn south at Pickwick, but who knows.

regards
bearridge

ps When ya git ta Decatur, Alabama, grab a cab ta Big Boss Bob's Barbecue. Trust me.

Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.  There may even be a worse case.  You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than live as slaves.  Winston Churchill