Pancakes | SouthernPaddler.com

Pancakes

mike

Jun 29, 2009
TEXAS!
I had some pancakes for breakfast this morning. They were made from a box of pancake mix from the Pearl Milling Company. Somehow, they just weren't as good as when my Aunt Jemima used to make them. May she always be remembered and rest in peace.

Today's pancakes finished the box and I bought a new box a few days ago. But it was not Pearl Milling Company branded. The new box says Krusteaz on the front. I'll see how they taste the next time I make pancakes.

As for the Pearl Milling Company, owned by Pepsico, they can take their "woke" correctness BS and shove it along with the rest of the Pepsico products.

Reactions: oldbuffpilot

oldbuffpilot

May 13, 2014
Central Kansas and Central Texas
I had some pancakes for breakfast this morning. They were made from a box of pancake mix from the Pearl Milling Company. Somehow, they just weren't as good as when my Aunt Jemima used to make them. May she always be remembered and rest in peace.

Today's pancakes finished the box and I bought a new box a few days ago. But it was not Pearl Milling Company branded. The new box says Krusteaz on the front. I'll see how they taste the next time I make pancakes.

As for the Pearl Milling Company, owned by Pepsico, they can take their "woke" correctness BS and shove it along with the rest of the Pepsico products.
AMEN

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Yep , When they changed the name I changed pancake's.
Krusteaz makes some really good bread mixes for the bread machines. The Cranberry & Orange mix is especially good. They have some good tasting brownie mixes plus the muffin and cookie mixes they have. Really , I have never gotten a bad mix or item from them.