So Cal USA
Making a pirogue to paddle/fish and enjoy

Pirougue005.jpg

Pirougue021.jpg

Regard's Coogs

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
When I first saw those pictures I was thinking Looky there Coog's is building that Pirouge in his living room. Seems like somebody else did that. I wonder who that could be?

funbun

Sep 11, 2007
Alabama
Bellybuster said:
lookin good....glad to see I'm not the only one that thrives in the middle of chaos

Believe it or not it takes a balance of chaotic and organized people to make the world go 'round. The super planner, ultra organized types are good for long term projects, but when the pressure is on and the time is limited the chaotic types thrive because they produce their best work under those conditions.

Boweevil

Oct 12, 2007
Man after my own heart. Building a boat in his living room. And I like the high-tech garbage can saw horses.

I got caught once running a load of disassembled four barrel carburetors through the new dishwasher. Dang wife came home from shopping too early :shock: . But hey, that KitchenAid got 'em spotlessly clean. It was worth the a$$ chewing and several days of her being sulled up :wink: .

BEARS BUDDY

Aug 27, 2003
BAY CITY MI
Let's see
1. Indoors and temperature controlled
2. Plenty of space to work
3. Good lighting, lots of outlets

Sounds like the ideal place to build a boat :wink:

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
Lookin' real good. Coogs, you can sell that exercise machine and make yourself a double paddle with 12" wide blades. That would give you some good cardio and add about 5 mph to your top speed. :D

Joey