quiet in here.......spooky quiet | SouthernPaddler.com

quiet in here.......spooky quiet

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
islandpiper said:
man, it is quiet in here....spooky quiet sort of like Jack is off line or something.......

piper 8)

I thought something was wrong , especially since everyone is sticking to the subject matter at hand , no Hijacking ( Pun Intended) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know , no fun picking on him when he can't pick back but can you think of a better time to do it. :D

Chuckles.

gbinga

Nov 7, 2008
Hoschton, GA
Everyone knows that a "Texan" is just a Mexican trying to find Oklahoma. It's amazing how well some of them type English. 8)

(backing toward the door now, hoping I left a round in the chamber like I was supposed to)

gbinga

Nov 7, 2008
Hoschton, GA
That was posted in the spirit of fun, by the way. Two of my favorite nieces are native Texans, and I wouldn't trade them for nothin'.

They were raised by Georgians, anyhow, so they are pretty well housebroken.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
gbinga said:
That was posted in the spirit of fun, by the way. Two of my favorite nieces are native Texans, and I wouldn't trade them for nothin'.

They were raised by Georgians, anyhow, so they are pretty well housebroken.

As a transplanted Texan living in Florida ..... Firing a few rounds as you back out the door.
Next thing we will know he will be telling us how they make Peach Chili in Georgia that is 100 times better then the Texas Chili made from dead cows. :roll:

Don't know about you folks but here in Florida they say the worse thing about leaving or coming here is that you have to go threw Georgia. :lol: :lol: :lol: Thinking about it that is where one Pennsylvanian wants to move to , one less Yankee that hasn't crossed over the St,Marys River. ( Fla - Ga border)

Chuck.
PS. I like Georgia , always have believed in helping the handicapped.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
gbinga said:
oldsparkey said:
PS. I like Georgia , always have believed in helping the handicapped.

Speaking as one cracker to another, we'll take all the help we can get. :D

Honestly , I have never meet anyone that I did not like in Georgia , some idiots but they work for the National Park System at the Okefenokee ... there are some good smart folks there also. The rest of the state ... Really decent , friendly and helpful folks , down to earth people who will go out of there way to help you.

Besides the folks in your state can make the best Biscuits and Sausage gravy I have ever had. :D

Chuck.

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
oldsparkey said:
Besides the folks in your state can make the best Biscuits and Sausage gravy I have ever had. :D
Chuck.

At the Mickey D's on 21 North of Savannah! Rincon to be precise! Right Chuckles? :wink:

gbinga

Nov 7, 2008
Hoschton, GA
bearridge said:
cept fer the peanutbutter.... :?

Yeah - we have ourselves a definite problem with the peanut butter. Is that the most shameful thing you've heard lately, or what? What's the world coming to when a man can't even enjoy a PBJ without fear of his life?

gbinga