Roasted Pinapple and Habanero Dip | SouthernPaddler.com

Roasted Pinapple and Habanero Dip

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
My sister gave me a jar of this and it is pretty good. She usually pours a little over cream cheese as a spread on. Bet shrimp and a lot of other things could be diped in this. Yakker would probally add more habaneros though. The name of it is Roberts Reserve in a short square jar.
Bob

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Santa ( the kids) brought me a jar of Jalapeno Dip / tempette from Canada.

www.somethingspecialdeli.com

productImg_jalapenoJelly.jpg

Chuck.
PS. Jack / Yaker ... You will live this , I sent a lot of grit packs and Bushes Baked Beans with them , can't get either in Canada.

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
oldsparkey said:
PS. Jack / Yaker ... You will live this , I sent a lot of grit packs and Bushes Baked Beans with them , can't get either in Canada.

I'm proud of ya Chuckles....Your help balancing the trade deficit. :wink:

Bob...Habanero grabs my attention.......Bears too. Chuckles once tricked him into eating a whole bottle of habanero hot sauce on his evening chow....Next morning bear was drag'n his butt all threw the campground trying to put the fire out. I'll bet he was doing 70! He even passed up a pooch who had the same problem. I don't think bear enjoyed it much but it sure entertained Chuckles and the gang while having morning coffee. Chuckles is devious and has a twisted mind. :roll:
I wanna be there when bear returns Chuckles kindness..... :twisted: