rod holders | SouthernPaddler.com

rod holders

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Tor said:
Can someone explain the practical difference between the Cabela's rod holders 360 HT and the quick draw.

I'm going to mount a couple on my Southwind but not sure which to get.

thanks,

Tor

Hears what they have to say........

# The QuickDraw Rod Holder sports a unique pivoting design that actually helps set the hook by keeping tension on the fish. Since the inside tube pivots, it is twice as easy to remove the rod compared with conventional holders.
# Cabela's 360HT Standard Rod Holder features a rear saddle that accepts all types of rod and reel combinations. A large, smooth swivel-locking ring prevents rod loss, and the 110 degree vertical swivel movement allows easy rod positioning for trolling and can even secure the rod and reel vertically when it's time to relocate.
Available: 360HT with Side/Deck Mount Base, QuickDraw with Side/Deck Mount Base.

hairymick

Dec 8, 2005
Queensland, Australia
G'day Carl,

Both are superb rod holders. i think they are Scotty only carrying Cabelas Brand and they look identical to me.

I have a couple of the 360HT sand find them a little big and too robustly built for light gear purposes.

I bought this one,

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... ISO-8859-1

which suits my very short rod butts (8") and light rods better and love it to bits.

You wont be dissappointed any anything bearing the Cabelas brand mate. Highly recommend it. :D

Can't help with the quickdraw thingamy mate - sorry