Secret Birthday Gift for Jack | SouthernPaddler.com

Secret Birthday Gift for Jack

islandpiper

With Jack on the river someplace I figured I could post this. He has been wanting a new ELECTRIC DRILL, so I found him one. It will fit in his toolbox, lightweight, new hi-tech design. What do you think?

DSCF0040_4.jpg

Piper

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
If you have a 32 page ( fine print , no spaces , both sides ) to go with it he might be able to use it. :lol:

Personally ... I think a jar of wood boring beetles might be better, Naturally different size beetles for different size holes. :wink:

Chuck.

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
oldsparkey said:
Personally ... I think a jar of wood boring beetles might be better, Naturally different size beetles for different size holes. :wink: Chuck.

And you looked at me like I had lobsters coming out of my ears when I got you a freezer mug to keep your your Jim Beam and Coke cold for your pleasure! :roll:

There are alot of people on this forum who need locked in a rubber room....I'm not one of them.....The verdict is still out on you Chuck! :?

Find out Pipers size for a straight jacket. :roll: :shock:

islandpiper

Chuck, i got this used, so there was no Operations Manual.

Wood is lots of things, but never boring. How'd the Beetles get in here? Jack is a Rolling Stones Fan anyway.

Oldyakker, Straightjacket size about a 42 I think, size 16 neck but it's been a while since I had one fitted and my memory isn't as good as my hip joints, and they are worn out.

Just got done picking a big bag of blue crabs. If it wasn't so good it wouldn't be worth standing there picking it.

Piper

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
oldyaker said:
And you looked at me like I had lobsters coming out of my ears when I got you a freezer mug to keep your your Jim Beam and Coke cold for your pleasure! :roll:

I realized , later , that they weren't lobsters but fried catfish. :lol:
By the way , I had (Curiosity got to me ) to try that freezer mug with the Steelers Logo on it. Darn it does just what it says it will do.
No more watered down , ice cold , beverages for this camper. Just full octane and still ice cold. What a great invention.

Off to do more testing (tasting) and to make sure that 1st time was not just an accident and it really will keep any beverage cold. Heck I might even try some Ice Tea in it ..... Later. :D

Chuck.