1. The forums software has been upgraded and we are still sorting out its quirks.
    Please relay any problems you encounter. Thanks for your patience!
    Dismiss Notice

SITE. UNSECURE

Discussion in 'General' started by Kayak Jack, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Kayak Jack

Kayak Jack Well-Known Member

When logging on today, received a notice that the site's security certificate expired yesterday. The site was labeled as unsafe and not secure. Maybe others received a similar notification?

You guys better start telling the truth, like I do.

2. oldsparkey

oldsparkey Well-Known Member

I did not get that warning.

3. Kayak Jack

I've never sen one like it before.

4. oldbuffpilot

oldbuffpilot Well-Known Member

Chuck, I got that same message on using both IE and Chrome. Thanks for all you do for us, I know it isn't easy.

Thanks Again,
    Andy

5. grandpa paddler

grandpa paddler Well-Known Member

Wasn't able to access the site yesterday. Message I got was the 'time' on my computer was wrong and I needed to go to a site indicated in the message to correct the problem. Being the internet skeptic that I is, just ignored it altogether.

6. oldsparkey

OK , This has me confused since there are no problems on this end. I have checked and checked and nothing like what you guys are saying is happening here.

7. Kayak Jack

Maybe have your expert check it out?

8. Robin Bank

Robin Bank Administrator

I did notice that unsecure warning the other night. The security certificate for the site had expired and showed that warning briefly until I had it auto-renew it.
    Sorry for the inconvenience. I will look find a way to automate this so it doesn't happen again.
    The old forum did not have the security certificate and was always running "unsecured". Part of the forum migration/upgrade was get us using https:// and a fancy Lock icon at the front of our domain.

9. oldsparkey

Check out what , Jack ?
    Robin already fixed everything. :rolleyes: