1. The forums software has been upgraded and we are still sorting out its quirks.
    Please relay any problems you encounter. Thanks for your patience!
    Dismiss Notice

Slap this on your next build!

Discussion in 'Pirogues' started by Joe Rugby, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Joe Rugby

Joe Rugby Member

2. Kayak Jack

Kayak Jack Well-Known Member

Just to be sure, Joey, you referred to the swim jet, and not the swimmer?

3. oldsparkey

oldsparkey Well-Known Member

Jack...
    I hope you are not referring to the guy , underwater in the pool , in the photo gallery. :confused:

4. Kayak Jack

I'm worried about you, Chuck. Your old age may be getting to you?

5. grandpa paddler

grandpa paddler Well-Known Member

Not sure I know very many people older than Jack. It's sure tough being a youngster like me.

6. Kayak Jack

We finally reach an age where we're actually proud of how old we are. But, it's a mkxed blessing.

7. Kayak Jack

Back to Joey's original subject, that is a neat gizmo. Something like 007 might employ. It actually could be a life saving device, should one have difficulties in a capsize situation. Or, be useful as a hand-held trolling motor.

8. Joe Rugby

Joe Rugby Member

I saw this thing and thought these S&G pirogues would be like rockets on the water!

9. oldbuffpilot

oldbuffpilot Well-Known Member

Joe, I thought the same thing. Might have to go back to work just to buy one! I started another SS& G this morning. Gotta do something so I don't end up with cabin fever like Jack. Don't worry about Jack getting old this happens about this time every year.

10. Kayak Jack

Tell us about this new boat, Andy? I like to hear about different designs for different uses in different locales.

11. oldbuffpilot

oldbuffpilot Well-Known Member

Jack, I will start a build post soon. The new boat will be a modified JEM Crawdad, similar to my Grandsons latest build.

12. Kayak Jack

Thanks, Andy. I've found that boats, like planes, are very situational. I'll be interested in how it's designed, and why.