So augh....anyone going on this one? | SouthernPaddler.com

So augh....anyone going on this one?

A

Anonymous

Fellas,

They look like some mitey fine folks. I hope a heap a folks show up ta paddle with Tony 'n Heidi 'n Josh. They seem ta have a bit a truble readin' a map, but I figger they will all make it back bye 'n bye.

I hope they git a big crew ta join in the high times. I reckon they best start without me.....if I aint there on the 16th. I'll catch up less somethin' comes up. :mrgreen:

regards,

bearridge
no taxin' without representin'

What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men. Captain, Road Prison 36

DocMobius

Aug 25, 2003
Wasola, Missouri
This should've been in the JOKES section,

I would go if ole Hairy Kerry was paddlin ole Niagura Fall, though he may be paddlin poop creek or is that slinging.

God Bless America and George W. Bush

Paid for and approved by
DocMobius
Paddlin School for the FeebleMinded

A

Anonymous

Humpfffffff....

I cant believe any self respecting paddler would be involved in such a thing, he must be handing out medals for anyone the goes on the trip.
Our sport has just been soiled.

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
Yak.... we still have our medals... Scarry has got to go and get his... probably as easy as it was the first time he got em....

I was just tinking about Lowman going backwards.... a true scarry paddling pard.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Which way did he go?......"

swampy