Somali Cruise---------fun for the whole family | SouthernPaddler.com

Somali Cruise---------fun for the whole family

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Somali cruise package departing from Sawakin in the Sudan, docking at Bagamoya in Tanzania .

The cost is a bit expensive, but seems well worth it, considering the value. What is enlightening is that the cruise line is encouraging passengers to bring their own high-powered weapons. If passengers don't have weapons, they can be rented from the cruise line. There will be a master gunsmith on board, with reloading parties scheduled every afternoon. The cruise lasts from 4-8 days. The ship will sail up and down the coast of Somalia waiting for a hijack attack by pirates.

Here are some of the costs associated with the package:

· $800.00 per day per person, double occupancy. Single supplements also available.

· M-16 (fully automatic): $25.00/day with ammo at 100 rounds.

· AK-47: No charge. 100 rounds of ammo for $14.95

· Barrett M-107 .50 cal. sniper rifle: $55.00/day. Ammo at 25 rounds for $19.95

· Crew members will double as spotters for $30.00 per hour (spotting scope included).

· RPG's at $75 each and $200 for 3 standard loads.

· Mounted mini-gun available @ $450.00 per 30 seconds of sustained fire.

· Free complimentary night vision equipment.

· Meals not included, but reasonably priced. Fresh coffee and snacks on the top deck from 7 p.m. 'till 6 a.m.

· Group rates and corporate discounts offered with a money back guarantee if not fully satisfied.

Text from cruise offering:

"We guarantee that you will experience at least two hijacking attempts by pirates or we will refund one half your money, including gun rental charges and any unused ammo. Can we guarantee you will experience a hijacking? We cruise at 5 knots within 12 miles of the coast of Somalia . If an attempted hijacking does not occur during the regularly scheduled cruise, we will turn the boat around and cruise the coast at 4 knots. Reserve your package before May 29th and get 100 rounds of free tracer ammo in the caliber of your choice."

Here are a few testimonials:

"FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!" ---- Stan, Denver, CO

"I got three confirmed kills on my last trip. I'll never hunt big game in Africa again." ---- Lars , Hamburg, Germany

"Six attacks in 4 days were more than I expected. I bagged three pirates and my 12 yr old son sank two rowboats with the minigun. Well worth the trip. Just make sure your spotter speaks English." ---- Ned, Salt Lake City, UT

"Like ducks in a barrel. We blew a pirate ship out of the water and saw several pirates screaming in the water like little girls. This is a must do." ---- Zeke, Minnahaw Springs, Kentucky

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
That sounds like a lot of fun , can I use a crossbow or a 22 with a scope..... It's more fun NOT letting them know where that chunk of wood came from or the little silent 22 that just bounces around inside a person looking for someplace to exit.
I could pretend that I am killing spammers on the web , it would be so much more enjoyable watching the target quiver in agony then just vanishing into nothing like the %&^$ spammers do.

Not a lot of satisfaction in killing them , way to peaceful , except knowing they are gone and I have been having a good time doing that. :D

Spammers or Pirates , they are the same just a different way and means of taking something that they have no right to do. :twisted:

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Ole Chuck Ole Boy,
The cruse is for your enjoyment. Whatever it takes. If you wish they will even give the pirates shirts that says SPAMMERS on the front and back. :mrgreen: That should give you a little more satisfaction. As far as weapons, you can use a slingshot if that is what it takes to get you your WFF (warm fuzzy feeling). :D :D :D
Bob

gbinga

Nov 7, 2008
Hoschton, GA
Hey!! I always wanted to shoot a Barrett .50! Not the kind of thing you get to try in Metro Atlanta. My yard isn't big enough to make it interesting anyhow. And the ammunition sounds quite reasonable.

You should add an M2 machine gun while you are at it.

George

Pirogue

Here is the promotional flyer

USNavySniper.jpg