Some fine Aussie piccies...... | SouthernPaddler.com

Some fine Aussie piccies......

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Been waitin' on ya ta see that. When I seen it, the first thing that come ta mind wuz "places fer Mick 'n Robin ta vacationize". :wink: :wink: A heap a spots in there look like the ones ya'll like ta visit. How many vacations ya'll plan ta take this month? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen: :lol:

hairymick

Dec 8, 2005
Queensland, Australia
How many vacations ya'll plan ta take this month?
:lol: :lol:

As many as we possibly can - Stay tuned mate.

We plan to visit Poona Lake. It is nowhere near Poona creek :shock: and can only be accessed through a walking track. Also hope to call in at Rainbow Beach and one or two others. Robin is still on leave and I have quite a few days off this month. :D :D.

Also, we hope to paddle a stretch of the Upper Mary River but logistics of that one are a little difficult. ie take two cars and leave one at the pull out so we can get back to the put in. There are no services here that cater for that.

There are some other places we want to go that are fairly close but time will tell if we get there or not.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
hairymick said:
Also, we hope to paddle a stretch of the Upper Mary River but logistics of that one are a little difficult. ie take two cars and leave one at the pull out so we can get back to the put in. There are no services here that cater for that.
Friend Mick,

Sounds like a swell job fer a retired geezer lookin' ta pick up a bit of cash money.....meet one at the take out, git him ta leave hiz car there, ya'll ride up ta the put in together 'n he drives yer Land Rover back ta the take out where he leaves yer ride 'n takes hiz back home? The ole, retired widower next door drives cars fer a car dealer. He dont make any serius money....but he likes ta drive the shiney, new cars 'n see the highroads. When I done that one summer a long time back, they also picked up the tab fer yer greazy burgers 'n fries. :wink: Give a young fella a sporty ride with that "new car" smell, a full tank a gas, a milkshake, burger 'n fries.....ya really dont need ta pay 'em. 8) I wuz rich in dreams.

regards
bearridge

I just need enough to tide me over until I need more.  Bill Hoest