Sparkeys Not Normal Padddles.............. | SouthernPaddler.com

Sparkeys Not Normal Padddles..............

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Back in the dark ages when we started this web site these were listed on there for anyone who wanted then for a fee and then the web site crashed but I keep doing the art work on the paddles for friends who paddled with me. :D

This one I made for the guys who paddled the Okefenokee with me and since we saw a lot of gators and some were a little aggressive which reminded me of the Crocks and there temperament I created a Crock -A-Gator to put on the paddles for the trip for each of us to have. :D Most of the guy's tell me it is over there computer for there enjoyment.
One southernpaddler member has 7 paddles in his collection , not all mine :cry:

paddles%20001.jpg

This is what I called my sample paddle and here is both sides of it .... People just can't believe that I paddle with something like this but what the heck it is a paddle and it got me thru the Okefenokee Swamp on that trip.
I do have others for my use and most of the times it is one with some coons on it.

paddles%20002.jpg

paddles%20003.jpg

I am sure this does not need an explanation........... Especially if you have ever done any camping , the moon is shinning and some food is left outside or open in your tent and who is going to be looking everything over and later raiding your campsite........... My Buddies. :evil:

paddles%20004.jpg

Never trust a fool with a wood paddle and a wood burning tool... :lol:

Chuck

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Chuck,

So what other talents have ya buried?

regards,
bearridge
bodine art college

The Super Bowl has become so commercialized, its religious meaning is in danger of being lost completely. John Alejandro King

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
bearridge said:
Friend Chuck,

So what other talents have ya buried?

Bear
There are some things a person just should not need to know because if they did then the old saying comes to my mind ......

"The trouble of it is" Which also happens to the title of a book by David M.Newell and it is in relationship to "If Nothing Don't Happen" Which are both an old-timey sampler of Florida cracker tails from the Withlacoochee River country.

If ya decide to find them and read them then read "If Nothing Don't Happen" 1st then the saga is continued over to the "The Trouble of it is"
I have read both so many times I am getting to know them by heart but they still make me laugh and even know what they are talking about , been there and have done some of what they do.

Chuck.

Bullhead

Mar 27, 2005
Indiana
Chuck, you are an artist my friend and I always enjoy a good artist. Do you do any hunting?, I make old style wood bows and arrows... Native American flatbows mainly with wood or cane shafts. I am still trying to learn flintknapping but I will get it sooner or later.
Jim