Term Limits | SouthernPaddler.com

Term Limits

BEARS BUDDY

Aug 27, 2003
BAY CITY MI
Michigan did it by referendum--Unfortunately Levin was not affected because the Constitution has the ex post facto provision (which Congress ignores when it is to their benefit.).

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
In 2010 we can impose term limits,as I see it is the only shot we have,the guys that are there now have a elitist attitude.
In the coming election if you are i office I am voting against you,you had your chance and look at the mess we have,plus if an independent is running that will be a factor in my vote.You remove everyone that is up for reelection,and let it be known laws can be repealed,and that is there job to straighten up what we have instead of passing new ones.
Ron
To me this is the only option we have

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
I heard a saying yesterday that seems appealing here. A fella told me his Grandmother always said, "There isn't any political problem that can't be helped by shooting a few democrats."

Sounds reasonable. :wink:

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
The best way is to steal there thunder , one person one vote and remove them from office. Besides bullets cost way to much today to waste them on such low lifes. They are on a political prestige joy ride and derailing them is the way to go.
We have plenty of Kennedy boulevards and Martin King Expressways , I sure as heck don't want to drive down a Obama toll road , you can bet ya sweet arse it would not be a free express way.

Wish I could find a bumper sticker that said ... " Don't reelect anyone" :D

Chuck.

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Personaly I dont see a lot of difference between the 2 parties and anyone that is up there has had a hand in getting us where we are at.
Ron
PS They all need to go