The Haley-Ann is finished!! | SouthernPaddler.com

The Haley-Ann is finished!!

woodonly

Jun 24, 2006
Here is the finished toy. She actually found us some fish this morning. We just missed them. Have to get used to fishing from the pirogue first. :lol:
Helper number two is not as happy as helper number one.
My confidence needed a boost so the test float was in the pool... it's an hour drive to the bay. I had to be sure. Helper one does not like surprise swims. Thanks again for all the advice.

100_2451.jpg

100_2447.jpg

100_2445.jpg

hairymick

Dec 8, 2005
Queensland, Australia
Ho Woodonly,

fine lookin boat mate. Whose Design it it? the more I look at these priogues the more I like em.

I'm thinkin I just might have to build one of those lovely little ships.

woodonly

Jun 24, 2006
Mick,

It is a kit from Uncle John's. Easy to put together. I had the boat built in the first full day. The another or so for finishing.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
On the main (front) page of this web site ... You know , where that handsome guy is paddling a gator... Patting my self on the back, ouch a Charlie hoarse, cramps, pain ..... You will locate two links for boat designers, Uncle Johns and JEM Watercraft.
The reason for this is that they offer a good boat or boats , are more then happy to work with you, answer your questions and they stand behind there product.

Chuck.
PS. I would like to tell you they are good friends of mine but I don't want to ruin there reputations by doing that and dragging them down to my level. :roll:

THANKS! signed, John & Matt (really, Jack pulling Chuckie's chain)