The Local and National News. | SouthernPaddler.com

The Local and National News.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Not having anything to do this evening and bored to tears I watched the local & National news. After watching what might be called the comedy hour I was wondering about this.
Say ..... I'm walking down the street and a reported approaches me. He crams a microphone in my face as the cameraman rolls footage.

Reporter ... Sir did you watch the news ?
Me Yep.

Reporter how often ?
Me. Not much only when I'm bored.

Reporter , Have you seen the news lately?
Me. Yep , last night.

Reporter. Sir how would you explain what you saw? You can use two sentences to describe your thoughts.
Me.................
1. The inmates are running the insane asylum.
2. The whole world has gone nuts except for you and me and I'm not that dam sure about you.

Reporter . Thank you for your thoughts but they are to political incorrect and we can not show that on the air.
Me. Yep , definitely not him.

mike

Jun 29, 2009
TEXAS!
The country will be fine. We survived Carter, Clinton and Obama only to be screwed (to a lessor extent) by a couple of Republicans in between. We will survive Biden. I might add he is not the only one responsible for our troubles - he gets plenty of help from both sides.

Ultimately, we, the voters, are responsible because we vote the misfits in!

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
We are resilient but after a while the resiliency cracks and breaks. I hope you are correct about surviving Biden but it sure does not look that promising. I hope it does not lead to a depression where it takes a truck load of money to buy a roll of toilet paper. This misfit being in office , this time I can't take credit for it.