The New Breadwinner in the Family. | SouthernPaddler.com

The New Breadwinner in the Family.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Another email I received and this I have seen in real life when I was enforcing child support writs threw the courts. Heck it has been going on for more years then I care to think.
Chuck.
****************************************************************************************************

The new breadwinner in the family...

An emergency room physician told me that a woman in her late 20's came to the ER today with her
8thpregnancy.

She told the first doctor she saw: "My Mama told me that I am the breadwinner for the family." He asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies, and babies get money from the State for
the family. It goes like this:
The Grandma calls the Department of Child & Family Services, and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for all of her kids.DCFS agrees, and tells her the children will need to go into foster care.

The Grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and receives a check for $1500 per child each month in Illinois .Total yearly income: $144,000 tax-free and nobody has to go to work!

In fact, they get more if there is no husband/father/man in the home! Not to mention free healtcare (Medicaid), plus a monthly card entitling them to free groceries and a voucher for 250 free Obama phone minutes each month. This does not include WIC and other welfare benefits...that they are "entitled" to.

Indeed, Grandma was correct that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" for the family. and now we are hopelessly overrun with people who vote only for those who will continue to keep them on the dole....
No wonder our country is broke!

Worse, the Muslims have been paying attention, and by mandating that each Muslim family have eleven children, they will soon replace the voting bloc above and can be running this country within 25 years. Read the above again, until it sinks in, and then ask yourself if your Children, Grandchildren, and Great Grandchildren will survive these severe changes to America !!!

Are You alarmed yet? Is anybody listening?
Is this a GREAT COUNTRY or what....?
Don't forget to pay your taxes!
There are a lot of "breadwinners" depending on you..