The Pile Driver. | SouthernPaddler.com

The Pile Driver.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Sitting at the computer and working my mind wonders to other subjects , OK , most of the time it gets side tracked.
For some reason I can't get past the thought of all the Boat Science on here , reminds me of being out camping with some of the guy's on here.

Thinking about the group I paddle with ( not for me , for them) I thought of this as a after dinner drink..................................................................................................

The ( southernpaddler) Pile Driver.

It is a simple drink to make , even a geezer can remember how to make one.

All you need is a glass , add some prune juice and a shot of vodka along with a twist of a lime.

The presentation should be with a thin , tall glass in the center of a roll of Charmin. It is one drink that will make anyone get up and go. :roll: ( The color of the Charmin could be a personal choice ).

Chuck.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
I didn't communicate well. I like it - I just don't ever want to try it. Dr. Pepper, I understand, used to be made of prune juice. Instaed of 10 - 2 - 4 they should have said, "Best drink - coming AND going!"

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Kayak Jack said:
I didn't communicate well. I like it - I just don't ever want to try it. Dr. Pepper, I understand, used to be made of prune juice. Instaed of 10 - 2 - 4 they should have said, "Best drink - coming AND going!"

The wife likes Dr.Pepper and at times I will have a glass of it but it sure reminds me of a spiked up prune juice. They say there are 27 different flavors that go into making it , all I can taste is one.

Stands to figure , it was invented by a Texan in Waco , Texas. :roll:

Chuck.