Things are getting out of hand , BIG TIME | Page 3 | SouthernPaddler.com

Things are getting out of hand , BIG TIME

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
He also disputed accusations that he seeks a federally run system, or one in which the government makes decisions about care.

Obama's new message, sharpened amid sliding public support for him and his plan, targeted a vital and, polls show, particularly skeptical audience: the tens of millions of people who already have health insurance and aren't yet convinced of a need to spend billions of dollars to change it or cover the nearly 50 million people who lack coverage.

That message is finding reinforcements online. The White House launched a Web site to counter critics and asked supporters to share with them e-mails they say misrepresent Obama's positions. It's a tactic similar to the one the tech-savvy Obama campaign used to win the White House.

Fellas,

This sounds like the nail bein' hit square in the head.....like in Germany....a long time ago.

regards
bearridge
shade tree medikle clinic

.. a pervasive system of thought control exists in the United States... the citizenry is indoctrinated by employment of the mass media and the system of public education... people are told what to think about... the old order is crumbling... Nationalism should be seen as a dangerous social disease... A new vision is required to plan and manage the future, a global vision that will
transcend national boundaries and eliminate the poison of nationalistic solutions... a new Constitution is necessary.  Arthur S. Miller in The Secret Constitution and the Need for Constitutional Change sponsored in part by the Rockefeller Foundation

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
"cover the nearly 50 million people who lack coverage." There's some strong doubt about the validity of that number. It's made of of components, including illegal aliens, those whose spouse is insured so they don't need to be, children, some who choose to not insure, etc. My rumor monger sez that only about 20 million eligibles are really uninsured.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Old Bama is a slick dude , he can talk out one side of his mouth and keep the side with the truth closed.

The town hall meetings are nothing more then folks ticked off , or they use to be. It has been said that Washington asked some unions to infiltrate meetings and cause a disturbance to disrupt them and make everyone look bad.

Now he has meetings and everything goes like a church service , nice and orderly with a lot of Hallelujah Brothers thrown in. :lol:
I can't help but think the whole mess is orchestrated to do that and I would bet everyone there had been invited or screened at the lease. You say you missed it , stay tuned for the sequel .
If you want to see a couple of them , just watch those two he is going to have out west while he and his family are on vacation. Vacation , that alone is a good ploy , What Me Worry about my plan , why should I , I'm going on vacation , there's nothing to worry about. :roll:

Yep , they will be a couple of good shows , the only thing that will be missing is the Vienna Boy's Choir singing while the Rocket's are dancing.
I guess they should not be called shows but P.P.P.P ( Professional Planned and Presented Propaganda ) in place of shows , since shows are entertainment.

Chuck.