This is disgusting........ | SouthernPaddler.com

This is disgusting........

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
yep chuck i agree, i know they need security but i believe they could do it with alot less. i guess they gave you that kind of security when you are the force right &? :wink: :lol:

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
Disgusting. I have an idea that the Republicans ought to bombard the Democrats with on a daily basis. Convert dollars spent (wasted?) on the President's trips into a unit of measure called a DV (doctor's visit) or Deev. One Deev would be equivalent to one average doctor's visit of , let's say, $80.00. For every 1 million dollars spent on a useless or frivolous trip by the President or First Lady that would be 12,500 Deevs or 12,500 people that could have seen a doctor. Two million dollars wasted would be 25,000 Deevs and that would allow 12,500 people to see a doctor AND get a bit of medicine for their ailment.

If the President's trip cost 100 million dollars, that's 1,250,000 people that could have gotten medical help!!!! Put in those terms, I'm sure the average American would soon grasp that the Democrats are not about giving people health care.

PS: My wife informed me that my figure for a doctor's visit should be about $130 or so. Still, a lot of people could get medical help with the money wasted by the President.

Joey

JEM

jdupre' said:
Disgusting. I have an idea that the Republicans ought to bombard the Democrats with on a daily basis. Convert dollars spent (wasted?) on the President's trips into a unit of measure called a DV (doctor's visit) or Deev. One Deev would be equivalent to one average doctor's visit of , let's say, $80.00. For every 1 million dollars spent on a useless or frivolous trip by the President or First Lady that would be 12,500 Deevs or 12,500 people that could have seen a doctor. Two million dollars wasted would be 25,000 Deevs and that would allow 12,500 people to see a doctor AND get a bit of medicine for their ailment.

If the President's trip cost 100 million dollars, that's 1,250,000 people that could have gotten medical help!!!! Put in those terms, I'm sure the average American would soon grasp that the Democrats are not about giving people health care.

PS: My wife informed me that my figure for a doctor's visit should be about $130 or so. Still, a lot of people could get medical help with the money wasted by the President.

Joey

Too many other politicians live in glasses houses to be throwing those stones.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
The White House says those figures ( 200 Million a day ) are inflated and it is not that much but refuse to say what the real amount is.

The Indian news media along with some of the News Media in England are saying it is that much. I wounder who is telling the truth , basically all of us know Washington would never lie to us. :lol:
Only problem is that Washington fails to remember that in today's world a person with cable can watch the news in India or England just by flipping on that channel and seeing it on there TV.

Not positive about you guys but I don't see any reason for the foreign news media to inflate the amount , they have nothing to gain by doing that.