This works great | SouthernPaddler.com

This works great

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
I bought the Berkeley water filter recently and the I got to thinking about the ice ,you have no ideal whats in it or where it came from so I bought this little jewel.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IZ5HL3G?psc=1
I love it ,it makes ice fast and using the water i Filtered it really has a good taste. I have used it on the last two camping trips and you always have plenty of ice for a good salty dog. This has been a good addition to our camping trailer and in between to the kitchen.I would rate it five starts out of five
Ron

mike

Jun 29, 2009
TEXAS!
I've had one of those in the house and another in the trailer for about a year. They work great.

Mike

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
You got me thinking about getting one.
I make a ice run about 2 times a week for a 10 pound bag of ice Cubes from the store. Sometimes more if the weather is really hot which is sort of normal for us here in the land of Heat and Humidity. It just depends on how many and how often folks are digging in the ice bin to cool down there water or Ice Tea. :D

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
I read your post and read the specs. on the machine and no where saw any power requirements or options. So it probably is only 110a/c. If it had a 12 v. option I would definitely get one. That would be nice after a hurricane.
Bob